Bluff House is an ideal location for an island wedding. Located a little over an hour’s flight from Florida, you can celebrate your wedding in a sun-drenched, tropical locale awash with natural beauty. Exchange your vows at Bluff House beach in front of panoramic views of a sunset atop the blue ocean or by our 40-slip Marina overlooking White Sound. Whether a large affair, intimate gathering with family, or barefoot on the beach for two, Bluff House can help you savor every moment
Plan You Island Wedding At Bluff House
Your very own wedding coordinator will help with every detail from obtaining your marriage license, arranging the ceremony and officiant, booking room accommodations for your guests, to coordinating the flowers, crafting a perfect menu and scheduling the entertainment — be it an Island DJ or full Junkanoo Band.
Contact our wedding expert, Molly, at +1-242-365-4200 or toll free +1-800-745-4911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to discuss what you envision for your tropical dream wedding.
Make your “something blue,” the ocean
Bluff House Wedding Package
The basic wedding package at Bluff House includes
- Beautiful wedding location on private beach
- Wedding Arch, Palm Frond Lined Wedding Aisle
- Wedding Benches
- On-site, experienced wedding consultant
- Bridal bouquet and boutonniere
- Assistance with preparation of wedding documents
- Marriage license
Wedding services which can be included for an additional fee
- Hair/Make-up for bride
- Minister or marriage officiant
- Flowers & fruit in room
- Wedding cake for bride and groom
- Bottle of champagne
- Dinner reception at the Tranquil Turtle Beach Bar
- Send Away Champagne Brunch for your guests as a “Thank You”
Wedding Receptions & Rehearsal Dinners
Wedding receptions can be held on the Sea of Abaco private beach at the Tranquil Turtle Beach Bar. A choice of a buffet, fine dining, or a BBQ is available, tailor made to suit your budget and accommodate any special requirements.
Obtaining a Marriage License
The bride and groom must apply in person for a Bahamian marriage license at least two business days prior to the ceremony. Bluff House will take care of setting up your appointment with the Commissioner prior to your arrival.
Applicants must present the following required documents
- Valid passport – Must be stamped by Bahamas Immigration to show date of entry into the country.
- Divorce Decree – If not the original, a certified copy with raised or color court seal is appropriate.
- Death certificate of former spouse – Only applicable to widows.
- Proof of name change – If your name has been changed by deed poll, evidence needs to be shown.
- Affidavit of Parents’ Consent – Only applicable to those under 18 years of age.
Bluff House Beach Resort & Marina offers the best of both worlds … Wedding and Honeymoon in one! Drink champagne, dine on lobster, dance to island music, and spend the night in a spacious, waterfront hotel suite. When you have your wedding at Bluff House, your honeymoon begins the moment you say, “I do!”